CSN RN Spring 2013 - Page 53Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by john_j0nI have clinical on Wednesday also, section 3502.Anyone have pharm on Wednesday from 1730 to 1920?
- Nov 20, '12 by Kebby1016Quote from kateri8Congrats to all of you who made it in this semester! As long as they haven't changed anything since last semester, your dosage exam will be in your third week of classes. For the first three weeks, your clinical is in a classroom setting at one of the school's campuses. They call them ACE (alternate clinical experience) and your calc exam is proctored in the last one.Is anybody in Monday Lab at 1:00? I have 645am clinicals on Wed. and my other classes are online. I know it's harder but it worked for my schedule and I have always done well online....my titers came back with full immunity to MMR!!! YES...now just need to make it through dosages and calculations! Does anybody know which class we take the first test? Is it clinical?
- Good evening. Just in case anyone else is as confused as I was about the toolbox class, I spoke to the instructor and she said MyCSN has the times right for the class but the days are wrong. It starts Friday the 7th and ends Thursday the 13th.
- Oh does anyone have any good leads on new scholarships to apply for now that we are accepted into the program?
- Nov 21, '12 by christina731Quote from kllybbyNow I'm confused....MyCSN does day that it's from 12/7-12/13. Is that incorrect?Good evening. Just in case anyone else is as confused as I was about the toolbox class, I spoke to the instructor and she said MyCSN has the times right for the class but the days are wrong. It starts Friday the 7th and ends Thursday the 13th.
- Nov 21, '12 by christina731Quote from kateri8A test at 0645?! Yikes! The night before will definitely be an all-nighter for me!6:45 AM drug test....thank god I am an early riser but that's even early for my brain to work!!! LOL....hope I don't wake up with that 4am migraine! Thanks for the info!!! I better start practicing getting up really early and taking practice tests!
- Quote from christina731They must have changed it. Yesterday the days were listed wrong. It said Monday thru Friday. Just make sure you show up Friday the 7th and then mon thru Thursday the next week
Now I'm confused....MyCSN does day that it's from 12/7-12/13. Is that incorrect?