CSN RN FALL 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- I have a dumb question. I didn't think about this earlier but what campus are the classes held?
Also, since I live out of state, is anyone familiar with how the background check would work?
I would call the office but today is Saturday.
- Mar 9 by mrsmommy32The classes are at the West Charleston campus. I am not sure about the background check but I believe you go through the local police department for it.
- Mar 9 by soxleyI can't tell exactly what answer you're looking for, but here's what the site says about it....School of Health Sciences Home Page
The student handbook says the same thing. I had to re-take the limited entry orientation in December (they couldn't find me in the system) and the lady conducting the orientation touched on background checks as well, but I don't remember specific details, but it sounds like a question they answer often.
- Thanks! I'm out of state so I wasn't sure if I needed to get finger printed in Ohio (since I am a resident here and not Nevada) or if I could do it in Nevada when I move. I will call on Monday and see what they say.
- Mar 9 by SunshineDaisyThe background check is done online.
- Mar 11 by Workinghard123I just found this thread and had to post! I also am a Fall '13 hopeful. I wish luck to everyone on acceptance to the program and hope to keep contact with you all. I hope we all make it in!
- Mar 21 by soxleyI called the office and inquired about when notifications will go out. They gave me a very standard answer of "notifications are typically given within 60 days of the deadline". with the first orientation being in May and Fall registration starting as well, it seems that it would be sooner, but maybe that's just my impatience talking. Any of you guys heard anything about how many people applied, etc?
- Mar 22 by Workinghard123Ive been wondering the same thing Soxley! Maybe I ll poke my head in and ask after class next week.