CSN Math ToolboxRegister Today!
- by Cupcake89121 Dec 5, '10Hi Everyone!
I am taking the math toolbox class at CSN next week. I took 100B and 124 at CSN -- I wonder if I am going to be bored or if it will still be helpful?
- Dec 6, '10 by SunshineDaisyI'm taking it too. I did 100B this summer. I am hoping it'll still be helpful!
- Dec 6, '10 by FinnyI am taking it too... did not take 100B, I took 124. I am sure that even if it is the same information as 100B that this will be a good refresher course for you. Every little bit helps!
- Dec 10, '10 by Tree5981I took that class and it was helpful because you can use the information given to you throughout the whole program. So whenever you forget stuff in between semesters you can always go back those notes. Plus it gives you a good idea on how to write a care plan.
- Dec 20, '10 by dellehWhat is MATH toolbox? Is it a refresher type course? I'm applying for fall 2011 at CSN. I only took 100B and I've never heard of math toolbox.
- Dec 20, '10 by Cupcake89121The Math Toolbox class is for those that have already been accepted into the nursing program. It is designed to introduce first semester students to the type of math they will use in NURS 101, 115, and Peds. It is also a refresher for currently enrolled nursing students.
- Dec 20, '10 by dellehThanks!!! Now it makes perfect sense that I've never heard of it! I haven't gotten that far