CSN BIOL 251...Register Today!
- by tgibs87 Sep 26, '10This semester is my second time taking micro and I still dont seem to understand anything, as if I have some type of block. I have only taken one exam so far and recieved a 60% on it. This is my last class I need before applying to the nursing program at CSN. Can someone please give me advice on how to pass this class; study tips, tutor etc.? Also if you have passed this class who did you take. Any suggestions is appreciated. I feel like if I cant pass Micro how am I going to be able to get through the nursing program :'(
- Oct 1, '10 by Cupcake89121I can't remember my professor's name but she was a younger woman on the Charleston campus. She made Micro seem really interesting and easy as well. I got a B and only because I slacked the first half of the semester during lab.
- Oct 25, '10 by SunshineDaisyI took ---- for both lecture and lab and got an A. She makes it so easy and interesting! I hope you do well this semester.Last edit by dianah on Oct 25, '10 : Reason: Removed name, as posting names is Terms of Service violation
- Oct 25, '10 by ohmeowzer RNmaybe you need a study group?
- Oct 26, '10 by tgibs87can you tell me how and how often you guys studied? maybe i do not study enough or i dont have good study techniques. thank you all for your advice =)
- Nov 7, '10 by puravidaLVI took it in the summer at NSC, spent nearly every waking moment with my nose in the book and pulled out a B+ with what is considered one of their toughest teachers. Then again I like essay test and a professor that says what exactly will be on the exam and what pages to study from.
I took two science classes at CSN and never again will I take another class there (bio 189 and a physics class).
- Nov 7, '10 by SunshineDaisyif you take ---- she gives you chapter objectives. I would fill those out, and it's all the stuff that'd be on the quizzes and tests. Her class is almost impossible to fail, really.Last edit by dianah on Nov 8, '10 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names/identifiers
- Nov 7, '10 by SunshineDaisyOh, can we not say teachers names?? Hmm
- Nov 8, '10 by dianahthat's right, sunshinedaisy.
per the terms of service (under the basic terms of service):
- while this site is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
- Nov 9, '10 by SunshineDaisyWhoops, sorry about that!