Carrington College Reno - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 20, '11 by indiejonesRNI cant't say I remember exactly what my scores were (as it was almost 2 years ago); however, I did score above a 90% in all three categories with math being my highest. Also, I had the minimum on the N-CLEX of 75. To answer a previous question, I feel as if I was well prepared for it but you never know what will be on the exam, so over-prepping is the key!
Good luck by the way!
- Jun 21, '11 by cammy77I am currently a student at Carrington and half done. I have three semesters left and it is very difficult but each day I realize that I have learned more. The staff is wonderful and their expertise is more than i could ask for. The school is extremely competitive to get into, i have talked to at least 20 people that are trying to get into the fall semester this year half of which have taken the hesi test and got in the high 90th percentile. My dental hygienist took the test and got a 98%. When i took the test I got a 94%, but i'm not sure that score would even work for me now.. it gets more and more competitive each year because as our school builds its wonderful reputation more people want to come here. They can only accept a certain amount of students because of the clinical rotations, they have to bid for the days at the hospitals and since other schools are bidding too they have a limit if the student they can have on site not to mention keeping a smaller class size allows for more personalized teaching which helps you understand more. Good luck on going through the process hope this helps.
- Jul 16, '11 by jillane2011Quote from indiejonesRNindiejonesRN,I cant't say I remember exactly what my scores were (as it was almost 2 years ago); however, I did score above a 90% in all three categories with math being my highest. Also, I had the minimum on the N-CLEX of 75. To answer a previous question, I feel as if I was well prepared for it but you never know what will be on the exam, so over-prepping is the key!
Good luck by the way!
thank you so much for answering my questions. I'm finally done with the HESI, and i'm just waiting for the letters to be mailed out on the 29th. I hope you don't mind, but I have one last questions for you haha. Since you got your Associates Degree in Nursing from
Carrington, what school are you planning to get your Bachelors Degree in Nursing?
- Dec 1, '11 by sss223If you guys don't mind me asking... I just got accepted for the jan start date. My first academic year is covered already, only have a difference for the 2nd year. When I called to accept my spot they told me I'd need to have pre approval for a loan or something to prove that I have an academic plan in place or they won't let me register? They never told me that I'd have to be prepared for that to register before, and my appointment is in 4 days! What did you guys do? Did they require the same of you? I'm a little upset it's all being sprung on me so quickly, considering I thought I had until the fall to take care of that!
- May 16, '12 by bcrydermanI am scheduled to take the hesi on the 30th to get into the September class at the Reno campus. What materials did were the most helpful in preparing for the test. I'm really nervous and dont feel very prepared. HELP!!!!!!!!