Best Agencies in Las Vegas - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 26, '12 by auntierobI am planning to relocate to Henderson, but have no definite timeframe other than in the next few months. I've worked in a large orthopaedic practice for the past 22 years. I'm not having any luck landing interviews or figuring out how & where to find openings in an office setting. I haven't worked in a hospital since just prior to my current position, & am not sure they want me either. I have applied to 2 hospital unit positions also. Any suggestions? I'd prefer to stay in my field b/c it's what I love, but am open to other surgical specialties.
- Jan 31, '12 by mscheleeQuote from trulypamperedI am looking into agency work too. Can someone pm me? I woI'd like to know what agencies have work in LTC's, what to expect at work, pay ect...MscheleeI am possibly interested in making the jump to agency nursing. What are the agencies that are being used around here? Anyone have a referral for me? I live in Vegas already and do not want a traveler position; just looking at an agency one. Thanks!
- Mar 16, '12 by NY gettedid you ever get a reply? I am in the same boat.
- Mar 16, '12 by NY getteI am also moving to Vegas and would appreciate any suggestions for reliable agency. Thanks. G.
- Jun 21, '12 by Esme12While AN does not prohibit personal e-mail addresses we do not condone this practice. For your anonymity and safety we discourage posters from this practice.
agencies in Las Vegas http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nursing+Agencies+in+Las+Vegas