BCAT exam for critical care nurses - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 8, '05 by rndpmQuote from kodaI need the same if anyone has any infoI am a traveler with Starmed. Looking to accept an assignment in Las Vegas at Sunrise. Interviewer tells me they give the BCAT exam to their critical care nurses. Would like info if any available. I have never heard of the exam. Anyone taken it? Any study material or prep material available?
- Dec 13, '07 by wendeRNThe BKAT test was designed as an educational tool. It was designed by Jean Toth and it states that is is NOT to be used as a means for hiring or firing potenetial nurse candidates from jobs.:spin:
- Oct 31, '08 by debleeI am looking for any critical care exams that i can do on the internet, does anybody know any sites to do these tests.
- Oct 1, '09 by ekingI am a traveler with All About Staffing, and I too am accepted to work at Sunrise Hospital in Nevada, to start Oct. 12th. Will I see you there? I assume the BKAT test will be similar to the CCRN, and so I am reviewing that material to study.
- Dec 11, '11 by IevincentI also just found out I have to take this test for a travel assignment and would like to find out if I could obtain study material. I was told recently that most travel assignments require this test to be taken for critical care the first day of orientation and it is pass or fail, if failed you are released from the contract. I have never heard of this and have been traveling for a few years now. Is this new? Thanks