ATTN: New Grads in Las VegasRegister Today!
- by WTXgrl Jan 6, '10I was just checking out the job situation here (not that I have graduated yet, lol) and noticed a posting on UMC employment website dated 1-06-10 (just posted today) for New Grad RN position for the adult ER. Just wanted to help anyone that is looking.
- Jan 10, '10 by baker1bvThanks! I know I can sure use all the help I can get!
- Jan 20, '10 by hatingthewaitingAnyone hear about interviews yet?
- Jan 20, '10 by baker1bvI was qualified but not chosen. So no. Good luck to everyone else though!
- Jan 20, '10 by hatingthewaitingHow do you know you weren't chosen? Did you get an email?
- Jan 21, '10 by baker1bvYup said I was qualified but they were going a different way. I know it was super competetive so Im not going to get upset.Last edit by baker1bv on Jan 21, '10 : Reason: poor word choice
- Jan 24, '10 by baker1bvThat I wasn't selected for an interview. My guess is if you didn't get told no, then you are still in the running.
- Feb 16, '10 by nursetobein2009oh it s all about if you know somebosy in hospital. the person who got the position was able to get it as her mother work in umc. that sucks not fair with other applicants.
- Feb 16, '10 by baker1bvYeah i figured, like i said nothing to get upset over. After 6 months of no, im just sorta starting to get used to it...