Neuro ICU interview tomorrow!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Neuro ICU interview tomorrow! in Neuro Intensive Care Nursing, part of Critical Care Nursing ... Hello all! I finally have a legitimate reason to post in here! I have an interview tomorrow (June...by deflowerkidRN Jun 28, '12Hello all! I finally have a legitimate reason to post in here! I have an interview tomorrow (June 28th) at 1300 for a Neuro ICU position! I have just one question:
1) What kinds of questions are asked in the interview? What should I review? I'm kinda nervous coming from a CV telemetry floor. Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks so much!Last edit by deflowerkidRN on Jun 28, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=750169©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,501 Views
- Jun 28, '12 by deflowerkidRNI got the job! I'm so excited to say I am a neuro ICU nurse!
- Jun 29, '12 by pgotmCongrats!
- Jul 20, '12 by Yuppers21Congrats! Very exciting! Would you be willing to share any interview advice/questions? I have an interview for a neuro/shock trauma ICU position soon and coming from a med/surg floor I feel like a really need to be on my game and don't know how to prep for it. TIA!
- Jul 20, '12 by deflowerkidRNCongrats! I was initially freaking out thinking all these specific questions were going to be asked, but everything was very general. "what was a stressful situation you had recently, and how did you react to it?" Things like that. Good luck with your interview, let me know how it goes!