- by RNNPICU Sep 13, '09I am going to be taking the upcoming CNRN this coming month. My review class is in two weeks then I take it about two weeks afterwards. I am a Peds ICU nurse and have been for three years. We have a few beds in our 30 bed unit designed specifically for neuro pt's, neuro trauma, and post neuro surg. I have definitely seen the whole gammet of things since we are a level 1 major peds hospital
Any advise to anyone who has taken and passed the CNRN?
Thanks in advance
- Oct 8, '09 by Inspired By SilenceDon't you mean CCRN?
- Oct 8, '09 by RNNPICUNo, I am not referring to the CCRN (the critical care RN exam), I am referring to the neuroscince nursing exam (CNRN). I do also plan on taking the CCRN later this year.
thanks anyway though
- Oct 8, '09 by Inspired By SilenceOh. If you don't mind me asking, where did you take your CNRN courses?
- Oct 9, '09 by RNNPICUIt was offered at the hospital I work at. I will check and see if I have info on where else it is being offered. Please PM me and I can try and give you more details