Univeristy of Nebraska-LincolnRegister Today!
- by Vicky003 Nov 30, '07Has anyone gone to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and taken pathophysiology online? Where else would I be able to take that class that is non-semester based? Thanks :spin:Last edit by Vicky003 on Nov 30, '07
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=264798©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,454 Views
- Oct 13, '08 by nicksmamaHi,
Did you end up taking the course? I am also looking for an online Patho class.
- Dec 28, '08 by justwant2banurseI just registered for that Patho course through Nebraska online. It cost more than $1000! In addition, you'll need to pay for 6 proctored exams! Ridiculous. I haven't started yet but if you have, please let me know how long it took you!
- Jan 2, '09 by nursing8648Wait a minute, you have to pay for taking the exams, too? Is that directly to your proctor or to U of N?
- Jan 2, '09 by justwant2banurseThe patho course at NL has 6 exams, 1 for each unit. You need a proctor which you'll have to pay seperately each time you take the test. I'm paying a proctor at a state college which costs me $20 the first hour and $10 every additional half hour (cheap compared to private learning centers). The advantage is that there is no cumulative test at the end.
- Dec 15, '09 by awkwardninjaI just enrolled in this course. How did it turn out in terms of difficulty? Any suggestions to help me do well? Thanks.
- Dec 16, '09 by justwant2banurseIt was pretty easy! I personally didn't need the book as much as I thought I would. Study and understand all the info in the syllabus before you take the quizzes and you'll be fine. If you bought the book, it's a good reference but everything you "need" is in the syllabus. Good luck!
- Jan 28, '11 by firstgenerationjustwant2banurse:
Since you have taken the course is there a chance you can give me tips, or please PM. I really need to do well in this course.
- Jan 28, '11 by firstgenerationjustwant2banurse or others:
since u have taken this course, is there additional tips you can provide me, I would really appreciate. I really need to do well in this course, my acceptance is based on this course. Please me PM.
Thanks so much
- Mar 8, '11 by newRNstudent02I'm taking this class right now. I'm about to take the first exam Thursday. Anyone else out there taking or have taken patho from UNL???