Metro Community CollegeRegister Today!
- by natrgrrl Jul 18, '07I am starting the nursing program at Metro this Fall. Anyone else going to Metro?
- Jul 24, '07 by runner19i'm going to metro taking pre-req classes for nursing... interested in Clarkson for nursing
- Jul 24, '07 by natrgrrlMy cousin should be graduating from Clarkson's nursing program pretty soon. I don't know much about their program, though. Is it as competitive as Metro's nursing program?
- Jul 27, '07 by runner19unlike metro, Clarkson offers a four year nursing program... you can earn your BSN. So I would believe it is more competitive
- Jul 31, '07 by emmiejoI am also starting my pre reqs this year (I'll actually be starting in the Dec quarter) and then heading to Clarkson after those are all done.
- Apr 18, '12 by BrookeMarieClarkson doesn't require you to have your pre reqs done before you go there. I've only taken two classes at Metro (math and science) and then all i need to take before i get into the lpn program is a Nutrition class and a Human Developement class, which they provide.
- Apr 23, '12 by BrookeMarieI would advise that you go do a college visit. I did it and they explained things to me in a new perspective and are there to help! Go in with a list of question and just ask away. I had a lot of fun doing the college visit and college tour.