Creighton Univ. ANC Aug. 2013
- 0Feb 24, '13 by JersieyI'm starting Creighton's accelerated program this fall, is there anyone else here who is too?
- 0Oct 28, '13 by JersieyI did start the program! So far I am really liking it. Yes, you're busy ALL the time and it's really fast paced, but the quality of teaching is high and I feel really supported by the faculty. So far we've only had 1 out of 57 drop out. If you guys have anymore questions, please let me know!
- 0Aug 15 by ktphamHi Jersiey!
Im new to all of this, and this all nurses site.. anyways, I had a question about applying to the accelerated program at Creighton. I'm a senior at the University of Washington this year and Ill graduate with my BA June and I am almost done with my application for Creighton's program. I know this is a silly question to ask, but what is the acceptance rate for the program? (or how easy is it to get in?) Also, could you tell me how the program is going for you?
- 1Aug 19 by JersieyHi ktpham!
I actually just graduated last Friday! It's a crazy year but for the most part I had a positive experience and would recommend it. Creighton has a rolling admission so basically if you meet their requirements they will take you. The preceptorship at the end was my favorite part and I was able to line up a job in the department I was in half way through it. A handful of my classmates were able to do the same thing and others have already received job offers as well! The Creighton reputation does actually go a long way in Omaha. Let me know if you have any other questions!
- 0Aug 19 by ktphamThanks so much for the reply! I do have some other questions, but I don't know how to personal message you? Is there another way I could send you an email or anything? I promise they're not intense questions or anything, Im just really curious and its nice to hear someone else's perspective!