In your opinion, how difficult are NCLEX SATA questions? - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 17, '12 by jrsRNI just took nclex friday (june 15th). i got my first SATA on question #3 and i kept getting them until question number 14. then i got them every other question throughout the rest of the test. i thought some of the SATA were easy if you knew your content but then on others i felt like i was guessing. i knew when i got it wrong because the next question would be a one answer choice. in all i got about 20-25 SATA. My last question was a SATA and the computer cut off at 75q. did the PVT when i got home and today i saw my name and license number on the Alabama BON!!
- Jun 18, '12 by learning2BnurseI take it next Tuesday and I never do well on the SATA questions. I need practice and I need to try this advice of treating them as T/F. EEK!
Good Luck all!
- Jun 18, '12 by ben elizahi everyone...i just took my test friday got good pop up, just waitin for result to come.. i got tons of SATA. in order to get those question correct just pick one answer at a time and answer it true or false, never go thru all answer and then pickin which is right or which is wrong. hope this will help. just practice it.
- Jun 19, '12 by nurse671Congrats to you all new RNs And LPNs! About the SATA, when you guys wer reviewing did u review by test mode or review mode (were u would know if you got it right or wrong immediately)?
- Jun 19, '12 by ben elizai practised La Charity priority book, nclex 3500, usually done test mode but i started doing this after knowing the content well. anyways you dont knw which and what question they r going to ask. practice will give u confident. Good luck.
- Jun 19, '12 by RmCU_nAsata..is like 50/50 chance...trick question..logical reasoning will get to the right answers...
- Jun 19, '12 by Assess&Safety1stI have La Charity book too. I find it kind of hard compare from saundars and exam cram. For NCLEX PN is that important to review too?
- Jun 19, '12 by manzi_flyPersonally, I thought the SATA were challenging but to be honest just read each statement as if it were true/false and you will do great. Just remember everyone gets diff SATA depending on their performance don't stress much remember you have already learned all of the content during nursing program and trust me you will be able to answer those questions
- Jun 23, '12 by Assess&Safety1stYes, Im starting with the basic content first and its helping a lot in answering the questions, ya!
- Jun 23, '12 by MissHaleyDawnI'm doing a little better with these questions. A lot of it comes down to content, and normally I'm sitting teetering on one last answer on whether it's true or not. I tend to confuse myself and/or panic when I can't remember everything about a condition immediately, which I know I shouldn't do. Old habits die hard I guess! One week left until test day.
Congrats to those who passed, and good luck to those who've yet to test!!