Yay!!! Nclex done-good pop-upRegister Today!
- by jnurse21 Jan 4Just took my NCLEX this morning. 85 questions later my screen went blue! Did the PVT and got a good pop-up!
- Jan 4 by pugmom79Congrats!!!! So exciting right? Way to go!!!
- Thank You . Yayaya I'm sooo happy. I did it
- Any advice for those of us yet to take it?
- Thank you! What I found helpful-Saunders-I have the green book (4th Ed?) for content and red book (for questions). Concentrate on the different format especially SATAs, also know your meds, S/Es...labs...etc...
I myself did over 2,000 questions (so many that I lost count)
if you've been consistently studying and doing questions you're in the clear
- Did you think the SATA apply questions were really tricky or could someone actually get a reasonable amount correct? I.e. were they obvious or very specific/random options? Thank you for all the advice, I really appreciate it!
- Quote from nashcookieThanks nashcookie!hey j nurse congrats. pls can you also send me the prn. hv nclex tomorrow. firstname.lastname@example.org thanks
Not a prn lol I sent a pm as in "personal message"-letting know to work on ur alternate format Qs (SATA) and just basically what books I used to study (Saunders)
You will do fine! Stay positive