will be taking nclex on april 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 11 by bobersDid he have alot of ECGs??
- Apr 11 by maggie1989I am not sure if u are asking about my post...i think you are. So, he had like 6 EKG's and they looked like the real ones. not like the ones you are used to see in class. But i think that as long as you know the basics you are going to be fine.
- Apr 11 by neliztanee@Maggie1989 my computer turned blue at 75 items. The questions look very easy. But some of the choices were very confusing. My test was scheduled at 11am and i got out of the building at 12nn. It was fast. I i did a lot of guessing.
- Apr 11 by maggie1989I think you passed just because you said you did a lot of KAPLAN practice questions and that is the key for success. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. Let us know. I am glad that you were confident, that is a good sign. check the board of nursing website...my friend checked the next day and there was his name and licence #. thank you.
Quote from neliztanee@Maggie1989 my computer turned blue at 75 items. The questions look very easy. But some of the choices were very confusing. My test was scheduled at 11am and i got out of the building at 12nn. It was fast. I i did a lot of guessing.
- Apr 12 by neliztaneeI only had 1 ecg
- Apr 14 by BeeladyI pray that you passed! I failed on my second attempt a little down but I will pull it together soon scared to my bones!
- Jul 2 by dandelionsI'm taking my nclex 7/8...I finished all my qbank questions and averaged a 55. I'm really nervous...my qtrainers are in the high 50's. What do you guys think I should do? Reschedule or not?
- Jul 8 by hborkowskiMy test is 7/27/13 and I have only done question trainer 1-3 and I am ranging from 55 to 61%. I think my scores are low and am wondering if I should reschedule as well. I feel like I am not ready and I still have so much studying to do to get through the Kaplan program. I study about 4-5 hours a night. I you have done all your qtrainers and have done more than half your qbank questions I think you are good to go to take your test for 7/8/13. If not I would probably rescheudule. I am taking a lot of notes as well from the qtrainers to study from because there are a ton of things we never even covered in school and I forget stuff easy too.