will be taking nclex on april 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 3 by neliztaneeThanks guys. But the q trainer i've been using is really outdated. It doesn't have any sata. I bought the latest kaplan strategies to avail their sample online q bank, and much to my frustrations, i only got 7 correct answers out of 25 for their alternative questions. it was really hard. I did la charity, got 70-80%, never reached the case studies though. i've been trying 300 questions a day. and right now, i just really feel exhausted and my eyes hurt a lot. Sure, I'll let you know my experience.
- Apr 4 by jessa11Thanks for the encourage hung, it really help me a lot. Anyway i got 3 weeks more before taking the exam, when u prepared for the exam did u tried answering other Q&A? Im afraid there would be a lot of SATA in my test which i am very weak at. I really hate SATA..
Which state are u by the way? are u a chinese? I can't send u a pm already it says ur inbox seems full.
- Apr 4 by HungI cleared my inbox
- Apr 7 by maggie1989WE NEED TO BE CONFIDENT....well, as long as we study enough. I keep reading the report from Pearson Vue about the new changes and they basically raised the percentage. the test is the same. Like my boyfriend says OVER-STUDYING is never bad.
I was scheduled for APRIL 3. but i dont know how ,I found an opening for MARCH 28. when i went there this march my ID and my ATT letter were not exactly the same. I could not take my test...I was devastated.....SO....I had to pay again 200 and reschedule ( it was quite a journey) My test is what i feared the most in APRIL.
FOR ALL OF YOU. be focused and relaxed on your test. BRAKE A LEG !!!
- Apr 7 by maggie1989SATA-select all that apply
- Apr 9 by pn_316Im Taking Mine April 17Th!! Good Luck!!
- my friend had his test on tuesday april 9th. he passed. he had 265 questions. he is so happy now !!!Last edit by maggie1989 on Apr 10 : Reason: typo
- he said he was mentally and physically exhausted. he had a lot of my biggest fear now, SATA questions, and as you can imagine in 265 questions a little bit of evertyhting and vey similar to KAPLAN questions. That is what we used to study for NCLEX. Every resource from KAPLAN.
Hope that helps. I know we are all nervous and want to know.
- how did you do NELIZTANEE ????Last edit by maggie1989 on Apr 10 : Reason: name