Which Kaplan book?Register Today!
- by Nevada_RN Nov 22, '12I am taking the NCLEX in the near future. I graduate in two weeks and want to start reviewing now. Should I buy the Kaplan 2011-2012 edition or the 2012-2013 edition? I know they are changing the exam in April 2013. I am thinking the 2011-2012 edition since it is (or should be) relevant to the version of the NCLEX I am taking. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!
- Nov 22, '12 by NursingBroCan you post a link to that book pls. The one I have came with the kaplan qbank program I sign up for. I think it is great.
- Nov 22, '12 by begoshFor $4+ more plus much current, I'd go for BARNES & NOBLE | Kaplan NCLEX-RN 2012-2013 Strategies, Practice, and Review WITH CD-ROM by Kaplan, Kaplan Publishing | Paperback.
- Nov 23, '12 by Nevada_RNNursingBro - I just searched on Amazon for them.
Here is the link to the 2012-2013 book:
Amazon.com: Kaplan NCLEX-RN 2012-2013 Strategies, Practice, and Review WITH CD-ROM (Kaplan Nclex-Rn Exam) (9781609785659): Kaplan: Books
- Nov 23, '12 by NursingBroThanks!