Where to find NCLEX "Shock" questionsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Where to find NCLEX "Shock" questions in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hello everyone, I am trying to study for my shock content during med/surg II. I have searched...by Nathan S. Mar 6Hello everyone,
I am trying to study for my shock content during med/surg II. I have searched high and low, but I cannot seem to find any great resources for NCLEX questions on shock (Cardiogenic, hypovolemic, obstructive, etc.).
1. Does anyone know any good web pages to find NCLEX shock questions?
2. Does anyone know of any good learning resources to understand patho and interventions for patients in shock?
Thank you in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=819965©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 855 Views
- Mar 7 by Esme12moved to NCLEX for best response.....I think you will find this site helpful.......Welcome to Critical Care Medicine Tutorials
- Mar 7 by St_ClaireFor testing purposes be prepared to know which shock they are experiencing based on the vital signs that will be presented.
- Mar 7 by californiaboyQuote from St_ClaireI have a question. For post BKA, what is the position after the procedure? Prone right? Or is it to elevate the foot of the bed?For testing purposes be prepared to know which shock they are experiencing based on the vital signs that will be presented.