Where can I find the latest....Register Today!
This is a discussion on Where can I find the latest.... in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hello everyone, I finally passed RN school. I am currently studying for my NCLEX. I am hoping to...by countrygonecity Feb 8Hello everyone, I finally passed RN school. I am currently studying for my NCLEX. I am hoping to take my test in about a month or a little later. I have been getting mixed reviews about people who have taken the recent exam and I know not everyone gets the same test. I also know that it took me two times to pass my LPN NCLEX exam and I don't expect to pass on the first try. If I do, then that's okay. But what I am concerned with is Pharmacology and I am looking for the latest and newest drug commercials so that I can learn them better, and I need the latest drug resource so that I can study the information to prepare myself better. If you have any suggestions please let me know right away. Thank you & good luck to everyone who is getting ready to take their test as well.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814336©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 645 Views
- Feb 9 by julz68I would ask that in the NCLEX forum. Lots of great advice there!
- Feb 10 by Esme12I am not sure why you want to look at TV commercials to learn drugs. The drugs that the NCLEX would be concerned over would be calculations and common known drugs and class of drugs. Did you have a pharmacy class with you school?
Here are some flash cards made by An member ♪♫ in my ♥
- ATI Flash Cards 01, Overview.doc (133.5 KB, 11318 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 02, Antiinfectives.doc (275.0 KB, 7410 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 03, Medications Affecting Immune System.doc (188.5 KB, 4941 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 04, Medications for Pain and Inflammation.doc (214.0 KB, 5231 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 05, Medications Affecting the Nervous System.doc (600.5 KB, 4655 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 06, Medications Affecting the Cardiovascular System.doc (349.0 KB, 5652 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 07, Medications Affecting the Blood.doc (273.0 KB, 3681 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 08, Medications Affecting the Respiratory System.doc (143.5 KB, 3936 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 09, Medications Affecting Fluid, Electrolytes, Minerals, and Renal.doc (227.5 KB, 3893 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 10, Medications Affecting Digestion and Nutrition.doc (199.0 KB, 3575 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 11, Medications Affecting the Endocrine System.doc (245.5 KB, 3788 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 12, Medications Affecting the Reproductive System.doc (189.0 KB, 3834 views)
Moved to NCLEX for best response.
- Feb 10 by LadyFree28I used pharm flash cards, as well as used the NCSBN program, which has a great in-depth program regarding pharmacology. HTH!!! And good luck!
- Feb 11 by countrygonecityQuote from LadyFree28I'm actually in the NCSBN RN review module now. So do you think that this is better than the Hurst Review? Because I took the Hurst Review before I started studying the NCSBN.I used pharm flash cards, as well as used the NCSBN program, which has a great in-depth program regarding pharmacology. HTH!!! And good luck!
- Feb 11 by LadyFree28Quote from countrygonecityI did not do Hurst. I did Kaplan, and Saunders, LaCharity, and NCSBN. Because they are the organization that prepares the NCLEX, I was comfortable with the NCLEX, because the question-style on the NCSBN is what you will see on the NCLEX. U know someone who strictly did the NCSBN study, and passed the NCLEX the first time.
I'm actually in the NCSBN RN review module now. So do you think that this is better than the Hurst Review? Because I took the Hurst Review before I started studying the NCSBN.
- Feb 13 by countrygonecitySo far from what I'm gathering is that everyone is using at least three or more sources to study and some have passed and others not.