What would be some good study tips for studying for the NCLEX?Register Today!
- by smichalec Feb 9, '12I am a student and will be graduating in about 4 semesters and was just wondering some good tips for studying for the NCLEX.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=672383©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,427 Views
- Feb 17, '12 by gensheakI know that there are some books out there that are actually ONLY for studying the NCLEX. The books that I can think of now are the HESI ones. If you look on amazon they should have some that come with answer keys to see how well you do after practicing. I hope that helped.
- Feb 18, '12 by Me2006Saunders Book!
- Feb 18, '12 by SapphirestarrI second the Saunders. It was really helpful throughout nursing school. I didn't really use it for the NCLEX but that's only b/c I took a prep course and used their book instead.
- Feb 18, '12 by Me2006Quote from Me2006Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 5 editionSaunders Book!
- ISBN-10: 1437708250
- ISBN-13: 978-1437708257