What scores did you get in Saunders to pass?Register Today!
- by swansonplace Aug 29Just wondering if anyone is aware of what scores are needed/ or gotten in Saunders to pass the NCLEX?
I have overall in Saunders 74%
With breakdown as:
Health Promotion 100%
Physiological Integrity 68%
Safety and Effective Care 100%
Other 78% and Above
Now I am wondering what I need to pass. Any suggestions on what to work on? or what worked for you if your scores were similar to mine?
I seem to be a bit confused on what to concentrate on since my scores vary.
- 580 Views
- Aug 29 by asoledadScores look great and I am assuming that this test had 100 questions and on client needs categories? If not, take another 100 question exam on client needs categories and post your scores and I can tell you which areas you need to go over and how to do that.
- Aug 29 by patrickweeyou can't really base your knowledge on one exam, you should try it many more times and see where you really have difficulty on. i used saunders for most of my review, and my scores went up from 60s at the start of my review to 80s at the end of my review. its really a good book! goodluck!
- Aug 30 by swansonplaceQuote from asoledadThis was the Saunders pretest of 75 questions. It contained all areas of the exam. On the average these are my scores using ATI, and Davis Success RN. My last test was really bad on Davis Success RN, but most of the time I am in the 70's. I have 10 days til the nclex, and could really use some quidance or suggestions.Scores look great and I am assuming that this test had 100 questions and on client needs categories? If not, take another 100 question exam on client needs categories and post your scores and I can tell you which areas you need to go over and how to do that.
Looks like I need to review: test taking strategies, peds, ob and pharm and physiological integrity. Seems like too much to focus on for 10 days work.
- Aug 30 by asoledad@swansonplace: Do this, use your Saunders reviewer, take 100 questions on client needs categories then post results and we can go from there. Also, with your test being in 10 days, have you taken a 265 practice test? The maximum number of questions on the NCLEX RN is 265 so you have to be prepared to go that long. The goal is obviously 75 but just in case you go the whole way, do you think you have the "mental stamina" to go 265?
Let's do this, take a 100 question as mentioned earlier then post results and we'll go from there...