Waiting for NCLEX Results in CARegister Today!
This is a discussion on Waiting for NCLEX Results in CA in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Anyone else in the same boat? According to the BRN, they are really far behind inputting...by cateisgreat Feb 1Anyone else in the same boat? According to the BRN, they are really far behind inputting transcripts for certain groups and therefore, results for some people are delayed.
For those who have already received your license #, how long until you received your physical license?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=812774©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 924 Views
- I'm waiting for my results too! Have you heard of checking your name on the board's website? I hear that you're suppose to wait 4-5 days after taking your exam to check the website. Board of Registered Nursing - Permanent License Verification <-Here is the link. I also called and they told me your official results should arrive in your email and at your address within 4 weeks. Goodluck to the both of us!!
- Feb 1 by cateisgreatThanks for the link, I have been checking the website since I took the test. A couple of my classmates have waited three weeks until they received results I am truly hoping it doesn't take that long.
And good luck to you too
- Have you tried the PearsonVue Trick? I'm pretty sure that guarantees whether you passed or not. All my friends have done it and so far it has worked.
- Feb 1 by cateisgreatYes, and I got the good pop-up. I would really like to see my license # on the BRN, though. How about you?
- I got the good pop up too! Maybe i got a little way too ahead of myself because i told everyone i passed and i'm already thinking of places to apply to! lol -_-
- Feb 1 by begoshI took NCLEX RN Dec 17, 2012 (got good pop up). My name showed up on CABON website Dec 19. Got my license in the mail week of Christmas.
- Feb 3 by cateisgreatGot my results today, a little over a week after taking NCLEX. Begosh, thanks for the info about receiving your license. I hope that I receive mine as quickly.
- Feb 4 by LadyMysticQuote from cateisgreatCate when did you take your exam? And how long did it take till you saw your name on the CABON website?Got my results today, a little over a week after taking NCLEX. Begosh, thanks for the info about receiving your license. I hope that I receive mine as quickly.
- Feb 4 by EMEddieI took my Exam the 25th of January, Monday January 28th it was online and I got my license in the mail Friday the 1st. I am in California and graduated in December.