Using Kaplan and NOT passing NCLEX-RN?Register Today!
- by Ella26 Dec 23, '12My question is....Is there anyone out there that used Kaplan throughout their program (integrated in), took all the Q trainers and got about 60%, and got 72% on the predictor test and did tons of Qbank questions like 400+ and DID NOT PASS NCLEX-RN in 75 questions or at all?
- Dec 24, '12 by Devon RexI attend Herzing University... they use Kaplan for testing. If those are your grades, then you should be very confident in passing the NCLEX-RN.
- Dec 25, '12 by candy27I used kaplan passed with 75 questions
- Dec 25, '12 by SDgirl2013I used Kaplan for the NCLEX PN and the test shut off 2 questions after the minimum amount of questions required. I used every question in the Qbank.
- Dec 25, '12 by SDgirl2013Sorry I accidentally hit send. Anyways, I passed but I completely thought I failed. I'm not going to lie, it was one of the hardest tests I ever took. There seems to be two right answers and you have to pick the best one. Remember with the NCLEX, it is a perfect world in a perfect hospital. Don't rely on your personal clinical experience, you need to look at it in an NCLEX kind of way and the best way is to test, test, test yourself with the Qbank questions. Good luck!!!
- Dec 30, '12 by Ella26Thanks for the comments. Those are my scores. My teachers said that I should do well on NCLEX-RN. Im still nervous about it. I am awaiting my ATT so I can schedule the NCLEX-RN next month.