Unemployed-need FREE NCLEX-RN study suggestionsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Unemployed-need FREE NCLEX-RN study suggestions in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hi y'all. I'm unemployed and am looking for suggestions for FREE NCLEX-RN study materials, pref...by piphiAMG Mar 21, '12Hi y'all. I'm unemployed and am looking for suggestions for FREE NCLEX-RN study materials, pref online or in an app for Android, perhaps. Also, my parents CC may be able to help me purchase some study materials if they're inexpensive. I currently have the Mosby's 19th Ed. review book w/CD, and my godmother (daughter and I live with her) is a librarian so she can get me any books as well. I'm brand new to this site, so any help is appreciated, even if re-directing to a prior post.
Thanks in advanced
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=688256©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,222 Views
- Mar 21, '12 by MissRnToYouWelcome! Go to Kaplan's website and they have a free APP for NCLEX Questions for the Iphone, I am not sure about the android. If you used Smelzter Med/Surg book, it comes with NCLEX 3500 for FREE! And I would suggest you look through the different posts because a LOT of people have posted FREE materials! Hope that helps
- Mar 22, '12 by ohcomeonMost of the books I used to study came from the library. Here is what I used:
Kaplan NCLEX Review
Saunders 5th edition
Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment by LaCharity
I didn't pay anything for any of my study materials and I did not do a review course and I managed to pass in 75 questions. Good luck to you!
- Mar 22, '12 by mommyof2TeesPublic Library is always FREE!
- Mar 22, '12 by Kiwi82Here's some stuff on drugs...
The public library does have a lot of stuff, check it out
Pharmacology NCLEX drugs. Med cards 132 flashcards | Quizlet
- Mar 22, '12 by YownyownHere are some threads with free links for NCLEX review..
Hope it could help. GODbless!Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Aug 19, '12 : Reason: tos
- May 14, '12 by triemf1007Thank you so much for the freebies.
- Nov 10, '12 by ainsterThese videos I found are free and all of them are tough questions in NCLEX. Videos are excellent because they are easy to understand.
NCLEX RN Online Review: Tough Questions and answers - YouTube goodluck to your NCLEX. ; )
- Nov 10, '12 by CT Pixiegoogle NCLEX test questins free. I found quite a few really great sites that have free online tests. Some have rationals for the correct answer, some don't. I not near my home computer so I can't get the links from my 'favorites' tab..sorry.
I always use the CD's that have NCLEX questions that come with my nursing books. Not only helps prepare me to take the dreaded NCLEX again (took and passed the NCLEX-PN) but it also helps me study for quizzes and tests pertaining to those areas.