Took the NCLEX RN today - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 31 by Angie1222Thank u do much!!!
- Jan 31 by yahoo13good luck i think you passed.i took mine 1/30/13 did the pvt and it went straight to the cc page.. sad face.. on the pearsonvue website it says my result is still not available..i kno i fail but would like the see my result..
- Jan 31 by Angie1222Thank u but I don't want to get too happy until I see the official pass.
- Feb 1 by yahoo13i understand. i know u passed ..
- I found out that I did pass!! Woohoo! I'm so excited!! Good luck to everyone getting ready to take there test.
- Feb 2 by babykulit2000Quote from Angie1222Aww. Congratulations! I hope thats me in 11 days. I've been doing 100-150 questions of Kaplan a day and scanning any unfamiliar drugs and procedures. Any tips?I found out that I did pass!! Woohoo! I'm so excited!! Good luck to everyone getting ready to take there test.
- Feb 2 by yedwards42Congrats Angie 1222! It was inspiring and exciting to read your post. I'm waiting to hear of my acceptance into an ABSN program here in California. I will be in your shoes next year - I do hope with lots of studying I can pass the NCLEX first time.
By chance, are you interviewing or have a position lined up? Feel free to give any feedback about your nursing school and preparation for NCLEX. Our school suggests Saunders.
Thanks and congrats again.
- The only thing I did was Hurst review. I did some question but not a lot. U know more than u think. Be confident in yourself.
- Yedwardes42 our school had some other program that to me was very helpful. Several of us sighted up for Hurst and loved it. I have not started to look for a job yet but I have one at either one of the hospitals if I want it. That's just because I'm good friend with several of the oncologist here in town. I'll start sending my résumé out Monday. Hang in there and good luck
- Feb 2 by babykulit2000Quote from Angie1222Thank you! Congrats on your career!The only thing I did was Hurst review. I did some question but not a lot. U know more than u think. Be confident in yourself.