Took the Nclex this morning... - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 12, '12 by Me2006Congratulations
- Mar 12, '12 by frankie,RNCongratulations.
- Mar 12, '12 by mommyof2Tees
- Mar 12, '12 by YownyownCONGRATULATIONS!
- Mar 12, '12 by TinabeanrnYAY! Awesome
- Mar 13, '12 by KG916Quote from Connie1222I also took my NCLEX RN this morning, but wasn't as lucky as you.. 3hours and 225 questions later - I walked feeling like S***... did the PVT - I am getting the good pop up, but we will see. I sure as heck do not want to repeat the test.2 hours, 75 questions and I GOT THE GOOD POP UP! I cannot beleive it! I am so happy this whole ordeal is over, I just want to sleep for a week! I got no math, a ton of SATA & priority and meds.
Good luck to those taking it soon!
I had alot of sata, psych meds, psych questions...
- Mar 13, '12 by Nurse ConnieCongratulations to you too!
- Mar 13, '12 by NewGoalRNCongrats to all
- Mar 13, '12 by ms.minchincongrats!
- Mar 14, '12 by Nurse ConnieGot my quick results this morning, and it's a PASS! Thank you PVT! This is such an emotional, bittersweet day for me. I found out yesterday that my dad, who has been so supportive and helpful to me throughout my journey, has gastric cancer. I am so lucky that he is able to see this day and celebrate with me.