Took Ncle xRn exam yesterday....pearson vue trcick questionRegister Today!
- by Waterfalls12 Oct 4, '12I took my Nclex RN exam yesterday, l run out of time, up to 172 questions almost. Got home, tried the Pearson vue trick it says " Our records indicate that you have scheduled this exam, please contact your member boards for further assistant. Another registration can not be made at this time".....I called pearsonvue this morning, they told me to wait two days to get results, my front page says " your results are not available at this time" l cant even pay to get quick result. My board of nursing says " application in process, unapproved applicant"....What does this all mean??? pass or fail?....PLEASE HELP...am anxious t know
- Oct 4, '12 by juliaannYou have to wait to know for sure. You got the "good pop up" message for the Pearson Vue trick. I tested this summer on a Thursday and my quick results were not available until Saturday morning. It isn't instant.
- Oct 4, '12 by classicdamebest wishes for you!
- Oct 4, '12 by Waterfalls12Thank you guys....am so anxious.....l have tried the pearson trick a million times....still getting the pop up..l dont know whether to smile or wait..?
- Oct 6, '12 by Nursingfem007Congrats what did u do to study... im studying now and im going crazy
- Oct 7, '12 by Assess&Safety1stGood to hear. I received the same pop up a few days ago.
"Our records indicate that you have scheduled this exam, please contact your member boards for further assistant". Another registration can not be made at this time" and it says delivery successful.....
I'm in calif so I will be waiting for weeks people say.... for results.