Took my LPN Boards YESTERDAY!!! PVT trick doesn't work for EVERYONE!! Click in!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 4, '12 by JustBeachyNurseResults on hold mean just that...the results are not available, they are old as PV are looking into the test. Either there was a discrepency (one person was so excited to finish they jumped up rather than raise their hand and thus their results were put on hold until Pearson Vue could review the tapes), or you tried to erase on the white board, a problem with the finger/palm scanner, but NCLEX results could be put on hold for a variety of reasons and it is not an indicator of whether you pass or fail. (Just check out the NCLEX forum). It is relatively common to have results put on hold (and not necessarily an indication of pass or fail) the reason can be benign (questioning the use of extra white boards, finger scan glitch) to serious violations of the rules (such as utilizing a cell phone/texting during a testing session break).
The pop up you got is the indication of passing (the candidate already has a registration, please contact your board of nursing). Results on hold will eventually "convert" to a result either the quick results that we pay for, sending the applicant to the CC page indicating failure, or the "good" pop up.
- Jun 13, '12 by studentofmtcTook my PN exam 6/11. Went home and did PVT and got "good pop up". Checked all day 6/12 with no results. Got up at 8 a.m. today and checked Pearson and no early results. Checked my BON and license was active. I passed!! Trick worked for me. Good luck.
- Jun 21, '12 by angeltechDont be to hard on me LOL I am a new PN (lvn) student ... So what does PVT mean exactly?
- Jun 21, '12 by Nurse2bKimberlyQuote from angeltechOnce you take the test, log-in to pearson vue's website & try to register again for the test. if it shows a pop-up that says "our records indicate that you have recently registered for this exam. another registration cannot be created at this time" or something like that, it means you've passed lol. But if it takes you to the credit card page, it means you failedDont be to hard on me LOL I am a new PN (lvn) student ... So what does PVT mean exactly?
- Aug 14, '12 by lilium1214Ok so i took my nclex pn yetserday and i was wondering if the pop up for pvt is accurate in california because california takes soooo long for the results to get back to you. Does anyone know about california and the pvt and if it works?
- Aug 15, '12 by cathningQuote from dee78I took mine yesterday too, tried the trick several times, got the good popped up, I guess tomorrow I'll know the result, I got the minimum questions.The message that your friend got is a common one, I got it for the first few hours after I took mine...it just means that your results aren't in yet. The trick works, you just have to know which one is which.
- Aug 15, '12 by SarahlzI am new to this sight, and was curious about the trick. I took my boards today at 8am, go 85 questions, most of which were multiple multiples (which sucked!!!) 2 order questions which I found to be the most easy... all of the other questions seemed to just suck in general... Any who I did the PVT and got the "the candidate already has a registration, please contact your board of nursing." I guess we'll see in two days whether or not it really worked for me!! But just thought that I would share my story!
- Aug 15, '12 by Curiously_InspiredCongrats on passing!!
- Aug 15, '12 by JoryFOLKS...THERE ARE SOME IMPORANT FACTS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PVT.
#1. It always seems like the people that it doesn't work for, is a "friend". Only trust experiences of your own or ones you have personally seen.
#2. PVT only works AFTER THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. If they are not in "delivered" status, then the PVT DOES NOT WORK.
So, if you got on your iPhone, etc, as soon as you walked out the door....guess what? That is why the message didn't work for you.
I also don't understand why the OP posted in the title that the PVT doesn't work, when she got the "good" pop-up and she passed her test.
I think a moderator needs to change the title.
- Aug 15, '12 by JustBeachyNurseKnow that you might get the good pop up if this is your 3rd plus test and your BoN requires you to take a review course before you can resit the NCLEX, thus you would not go to the credit card page if you failed the third time but would get the notice to contact your BoN...