what i did differently on this being my fifth try was actually I purchase the ncsbn review online i got the 8 weeks. i did just the test and if i got less than 75 i reviewed the material and retake the test.
- i used their website they have and watch the videos for review and guide. Interactive Health Tutorials: MedlinePlus
- i also did flashcards and this time actually try to read them everyday. i would make them from a questions i got wrong or things that i though were important especially meds. as time passed though i had tons of flashcards so i would read half each day.
- i would do at least minimum 100 questions each day and read the rationales wrong or right.
- i used you tube for videos
- i read that 35 page going around here i read it atleast 3 times a week
- i did a lot of internet research and found great websites with tons of questions and rationales one one in specific was great but i cant post it in here for some reason copyright im guessing
- i used Nclex pn 3000 and the 3500 for RN i did actually rn questions too some would pop out too in the pn 3000
BEFORE the test like a whole week i would do nothing but more than 200 questions a day the most was like 250. i think that that was the biggest thing is the more you do on going the better you get at it and you remember things.