The Terrifying NCLEX Day! ep. 108
The day has finally come - NCLEX test date. Ugh, am I ready, am I not, should I delay it, should I take it today??? Questions, questions, questions....
Hi there...it's that time... I am scheduled for the NCLEX!
I have prepared for this day for the last 2 years of my life and now it is here. The test that is going to determine my future, the rest of my life, yeah know, no big deal...NOT!
I am terrified! Did I make a bad career choice? What if I am not meant to be a nurse?I was already offered a job, if I fail I lose my job! What was I thinking?
There are no words to describe the feelings and thoughts of this day. Please watch my video below to see what happens!
Other videos in this series:
- Life After Nursing School ep.101
- My First Nursing Job Application ep.102
- WHAT?! First HR Phone Interview ep. 103
- INVOLVEMENT- It could land you an interview! ep. 103.5
- What all nursing students are waiting for...PINNING! ep. 103.75
- TIPS & TRICKS-first nursing interview ep. 104
- MY FIRST RN JOB OFFER!! ep. 105
- Calling all Nursing Students...Get Involved! ep. 106
- NCLEX study tips ep. 107