The Evil TestRegister Today!
- by LVG_VN Feb 20SO i have taken this test twice, both went all the way to 205 and failed both times. Yes it hurts, and breaks me down. Needed time to get myself together and prepare to take this test again, anyone going through or went through the same thing?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816945©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 508 Views
- Feb 21 by nurseg24I am in the same situation failed twice. But what i will say ... get up dust yourself off and try again.
- Feb 21 by 2BnursexoI definitely understand.. I graduated in June 2010 and failed the nclex-pn 3 times. At one point, I was so depressed and down that I contemplated on another career but I eventually snapped out of it, reregistered, scheduled a testing date, and signed up for a nclex review class. I've never felt more confident than I do now. You can do it!!! =)
- Feb 21 by mari909I definitely understand i graduated 09 tested twice failed and gave up for a while but now im studying practicing questions il be testing in summer im not giving up on myself this time il test and study hard as many times needed until i become an lvn ....so my advice dont give up sooner or later youll get there u got thru nursing school right....well =)
- Feb 22 by jpinay28I failed twice too.. And I know how it feel.. But I won't give puzzle I'm preparing now for my third try..Goodluck y'all