by the grace of god
i passed :hatparty:the nclex
that i took last
thank god for it is by his power that i passed. honestly, i found the test hard so i don't think i'll be able to make it without him. not by my might, but by his power!
thank you to all members of allnurses.com because i have learned a lot from you -- from my licensure application to reviewing for the nclex up to actually sitting for the exam. i heeded most of your advice and they worked. my respect and admiration
go especially to:
* suzanne - for sharing with me her study guide and freely giving her time and sharing her knowledge to those in need. you're an amazing lady!
* lawrence - for always having the right words to say to people in need, i always find you a "real gentleman".
* cherybaby - for your unique way of making others feel good about themselves. you're family must be very proud having you.
* the contributors in the thread "new mexico licensure question" -- kiko88, gracediwa, sakuji, bonsai_25 and caringnursenj (who started the thread) -- i am indebted to you for the smooth processing of my licensure application thru your examples.
* spiderman, freeandsingle and all those who exchanged infos with me thru pm's - i treasure your time and effort in patiently answering my numerous questions.
i am blessed to have come across with such great people like you! from the words of martin luther king, "everyone can be great because everyone can serve." you embody such greatness such that you inspire me to be a vessel of love and care:icon_hug:. more than the monetary gain, i know the fulfilling part of being a nurse is knowing at the end of the day you were able to serve a precious child of god.
all for the glory of christ jesus!