Testing spaceRegister Today!
- by Becca1145 Mar 29For those who already took their nclex, was there alot of space between your computer and the person next to you? the reason I ask is because I have alot of testing anxiety and like to have my space when testing.
- Mar 29 by Bella2917There's space..it's like a little cubicle..and u can put on headphones to block all the noise...it's about arms length from the next person
- Mar 29 by Becca1145thanks, seems like enough space for me.
- Mar 29 by Bella2917Np! Good luck!!
- Mar 31 by ADN2BPlenty of space.
- Mar 31 by Ashley, PICU RNPlus, if it's not busy you can choose a computer several spaces away from the person next to you.