Test shutting off at 75 questions... pass or fail?
- 0Jun 18, '13 by HomeGrownMichiganRNFor those of you who have had your tests shut off at 75 questions, how did that make you feel? Did you feel confident that you passed or sure you failed? And what happened when you found out for sure?
I begged my computer to come back on, and tried the PVT and got the good pop-up but am still waiting for quick results. It really scared me though for it to shut off so early. I thought wow, did I really do that bad? Can't I do just a couple more questions to prove myself? I will do better I swear.
This waiting game is almost worse than the test itself...
- 1Jun 18, '13 by zipzip314I felt exactly the same way when mine shut off at 75 and you're right, the waiting sucks! I was hoping maybe my license number would be up this morning but no such luck Guess I have to wait for quick results tomorrow and pray the PVT is correct in the meantime.
- 1Jun 18, '13 by bridg0809Yes wanted to die when it shut of at 75! Really thought oh my god I bombed it that bad lol! Had what seemed to be a lot of SATA and priority Q but once I finished its been nothing but a big blur. People asked me what my 1st question was...I'm like I don't know lol!! Anyways feels good to have that over with!!!
- 0Jun 18, '13 by HouTxNurse832I took my test yesterday too. Think I'm the first one in my graduating class to take it bc I got TONS of FB inboxes asking for advice, but I could remember nothing about the test! Lol. I wondered if my friends thought I was lying but I was just breezing through questions praying it ended soon lol.
- 2Jun 18, '13 by tarotalehad close to 30 SATA, shut off at 75. i came out half given up, half hoped up; got "good pop-up" but considering my skeptical nature, I am thinking "but I could be that one dude in billion that gets the incorrect pop up"; but for sure know that feeling, I am feeling it right now
- 1Jun 18, '13 by BloomNurseRNI have a ridiculous amount of SATA and was almost relieved when my computer shut off at 75. I had definitely heard that you've either done great or you've bombed it for it to stop at 75 so I felt okay walking out of that room. I did want to puke from all of the adrenalin and coming down from that - LOL. I found out less than 30 min later that I passed and am a licensed RN. It's over a week later now and I can still hardly believe it!