TEMPORARY PERMIT help needed????

  1. 0
    HELLO, i have just passed nclex rn and have my temporary permit. i am a foreign grad , a permanet resident so texas requires me to complete rn refresher course because i do not have 2 yrs of nursing experience in my country. can i endore my temprary license to other state and get my permanent license....? some states only require one yr of expericence. i have one and half yrs of experince ,, so . so i m thinking of transfering my license and getting it in other state where i can meet my requirements. however i do not know is it possible . pls leave me ur advise and suggestions .

    thanks in advance.

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights: Student Edition newsletter.

  2. 0 Comments...

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors