Stress? How does 28 years later ...and FINALLY sitting for the NCLEX sound? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 31, '08 by OldButCuteBSNStudentFirst ~ Thank you to all who passed along their support.
AND ...... I DID IT !!! Whoooooohhhh OOoooooohhhh !!!!
Found out 24 hours after taking the exam and NOW ................
I can start paying back ALL THOSE LOANS !!! *wine
- Dec 31, '08 by Silverdragon102Congratulations
- Dec 31, '08 by winsome08Congratulations on a job well done. You are an inspiration to me as sometimes I have second thoughts about that dreaded exam but reading posts like yours elevate my thought process and motivate me to study even harder; I have an 18 month old and it is sometimes hard to hit the books after a long day of chasing her around the house. Once again and go .
- Dec 31, '08 by irish6363CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! It is people like you who Insipre me to continue to be positive and NEVER EVER GIVE UP no matter what. I have been out of school for 3 years and just took my NCLEX and felt very bad about waiting soooo long. I am so very happy for you ...I extend a BIG HUS AND KISS TO YOU.
- Jan 1, '09 by suzanne4Best of luck to you as you being your new career. I am sure that you are going to make a wonderful nurse.
- Jan 1, '09 by Melinursecongradulations on a job well done. what a wonderful and inspirational story. :clphnds: best wishes in your nursing career.
- Jan 1, '09 by caliotter3
- Jan 1, '09 by Ginger's MomYou will have lots to give to your patients. You are truly a survivor. Congrats
- Jan 1, '09 by jadu1106Hi---COngratulations!! Here's to all the best in 2009!
- Jan 1, '09 by *bettie*You Rock!