Status still Ready for Delivery...almost 24 hrs later - Page 3Register Today!
- Hi,I also took the delayed 8 am exam at Norwalk along with 3 of my friends, we are all experiencing the same problem.. I tried calling Pearson Vue in Norwalk yesterday with no response whatsoever and when I contacted the main Pearson I spoke with a women who did not even understand English fully.. This has been an unfair and poorly handled experience.. I was told by the second person I spoke with that my results would not be ready until Saturday morning, (4 days past our exam) so I will continue to try and figure out when exactly we will be getting our results but this experience with Pearson vue has been awful!
- I also called yesterday and spoke to someone that didn't speak english cleary and I'm sure was in another country alltogether, and was told that the results would take 24 hrs. I tried calling the norwalk testing center yesterday also with no luck. I will try again today. How many questions did you get before yours shut off?
- I had 75 questions, I thought it was very hard.. more than half of my questions were select all that apply and a bunch of precautions and priority..
- Just spoke to someone (proctor) at pearson in norwalk ct and she said that the center was closed on 7/4 and 7/5, she just received the computer part that she needs to replace and hopefully they will be able to connect to the web and upload our tests. She said that she is hoping to get this done by 2pm today!
- Hopefully! Does that mean we can see our results or just that the results will be submitted to the state??
- uploaded to the state.
- Jul 6, '12 by lizzie223I just got my results a few minutes ago. I guess they finally uploaded our results because I took the test on July 2nd and I only just got them now (July 6th). I PASSED. -YAY!- But time went so slowly... it felt like months lol. And I agree with Pearson Vue being in another country... not one of them speaks fluent english. So frustrating. I hope you all find out really soon... or at least get the "delivery successful" status so you can do the Pearson Vue trick. And I had 75 questions and thought it was really difficult as well. Good luck to everyone!
- I was directed to the cc page - and I pain for quick results and confirmed that I failed, not happy at all. How long do I have to wait to rescedule?