SOOOO NERVOUS!Register Today!
- by dvrn89 Feb 13I take the NCLEX tomorrow and I am so scared! I've done pretty much all I could've done. I scored a 98% probability on the ATI predictor, took the Kaplan course and answered all the qbank questions and trainers and completed the Lacharity PDA book however I still don't feel prepared. I've seen some great posts on here and I love the encouragement and nice messages! Pleaseeeee help me relax!!!
- Feb 13 by AzuregirlChill, I have heard of people having a 59% average on their Kaplan qbank and passing in 75. I have a 65% and I took it yesterday, I did the PVT and...."good pop-up". In my opinion, knowledge is good, but testing strategy is the key! Good luck!
- Feb 13 by LoveBSN12Quote from dvrn89Believe in yourself and relax! Know that you've done all you can do to prepare and when you sit before the exam, you will do your best! Tell yourself you can do it when you start getting scared. And pray!!!! Goodluck!!!!I take the NCLEX tomorrow and I am so scared! I've done pretty much all I could've done. I scored a 98% probability on the ATI predictor, took the Kaplan course and answered all the qbank questions and trainers and completed the Lacharity PDA book however I still don't feel prepared. I've seen some great posts on here and I love the encouragement and nice messages! Pleaseeeee help me relax!!!
- Feb 13 by LillyBudGood luck tomorrow! Breeeathe! you have worked so hard for this and you have not made it this far to start doubting yourself. You are going to walk out of there a new R.N. Let us know how it goes!!
- Feb 13 by Ella263 years ago when I took ATI for LPN program I got 98% chance of passing NCLEX-PN on first try. And I passed with 85 questions. For mobility program we used Kaplan. I got a 72% on the preditor which translates into like a 94% of passing NCLEX-RN on first try. I did 90% of qbanks ( read all rationales) and took all trainers. I got 64.5% on q trainer 6 and 65% on q trainer 7. qbank average 53% and I passed NCLEX-RN with 75 questions last week. You got this. Just know the basic important info: infection control, labs, positioning, and brush on your weak content areas, thats all you can do.
- Feb 14 by dvrn89Finished in 75 questions in a little over an hour. To say the least the test was really WEIRD. anyways got home and got the "good pop up" lets hope it's right!
- Feb 14 by dvrn89I just don't think you could've prepared for those types of questions. It seemed like the sata were easier but the questions to me were just different than any other questions I've ever seen. My study plan involved Kaplan's class and their questions, Saunders questions on a cd, the Kaplan app, and the Lacharity PDA book.
- Feb 14 by AzuregirlPVT worked for me! I'm 99% sure congratulations are in order for you! Relax and just have some fun until the 48 hours goes by
- Feb 14 by Ella2675 questions and good pop up! Then you passed, time to go celebrate!! Congrats! I felt same way that the questions were weird and no amount of studying can really prepare you for these "weird" questions. Both times I studied for a little over a month and that is good and plenty of time. You just have to study your best and feel confident and go at it. I told my self "Im about to slay this dragon!" And and I did.
And yes I got the good pop up too!!Last edit by Ella26 on Feb 14 : Reason: spelling