So tired of studying....really hoping I pass the NCLEX this week!Register Today!
- by emptyboxcars Jan 27Just wanted to vent that I feel like my brain will pop and I'm ready to get this show on the road! Thanks for listening!
- Jan 27 by AlessaRoseThat's kinda how I feel right now too.. But yet I still feel like I need to study more. I'm testing on Thursday.
- Jan 27 by SunniFutureCRNAI feel the exact same way! Good luck guys!
- Jan 27 by Ella26I am in the same boat, I feel like I should be studying every free moment I have, but I am sick of studying. I take NCLEX-RN on saturday for the first time.
- Jan 27 by begoshKeep your head up and stay positive!
I felt the same way 10 days before my exam...I was no longer retaining any information and just wanted it over with. Take a little break from your studies. Treat yourself to something nice and focus on the real prize ahead.
- Jan 27 by noypiakoi did 2000 questions but still i feel like it's not enough to pass nclexrn exam.help me pls....my exam is on thursday.this is my 4th time taking this test.don't know what to do....
- Jan 27 by emptyboxcarsThanks for the positive words of encouragement. I've been using the Kaplan Strategies book (not sure how different these questions are from the online QBank everyone talks about), The PDA (LaCharity) book, the Saunders 5th edition, and online NCLEX 4000. I'm curious to hear which one of these most closely reflects the level of difficulty on the actual NCLEX test. Any insight?
And does one have to excel at SATA to pass the NCLEX? I'm doing great outside of those!