scared. emotional all weekend over NCLEXRegister Today!
- by swoodard Jul 7I have been scared all weekend. Took my NCLEX-PN on July 5. I got shut off at 85 questions. I've been so emotionally wrecked all weekend. I'm hoping all is well. I have prayed for this moment and I know I will just devastated if I have failed. Why I decided to take the biggest exam of my life on a Friday I have no clue but t he waiting game continues!!!
- Jul 7 by Lane007Did you find anything out yet? Did you try the PV trick?
- Jul 7 by fringeDoes your state participate in quick results? If not, just take a breath. Find a past time, even if it's something you come up with just for now.
- Jul 8 by swoodardI can't bank on that. I might do the the PV Trick and get excited prematurely and end up getting my feelings hurt
- Jul 8 by akulahawkLet's put it this way about the PVT. It's very reliable if you get the good popup. If you get the credit card page, you likely have failed, but sometimes that one is wrong... Or you can just wait. Your choice.
I'm sure that I'll be just as nervous when my time comes to take the NCLEX in about a year...