Saunders 4th or 5th edition?Register Today!
- by astroknot Dec 13, '11Hi everyone. I have the 4th Edition. In your opinion, do you think I still need the 5th edition? Because I don't think I can afford to buy the latest one but if you think I really need to purchase it, I'll find a way. Thank you in advance
- Dec 13, '11 by saxqtzkThe material doesn't change much from edition to edition. I would read, but doing lots of questions is a must. There's also study tips (study guides) on here that are really helpful. Good luck.
- Dec 13, '11 by pduckI just answered this in another thread. I would not buy the 5th edition as as mentioned above the material doesn't change much. Doing lots of questions will help you more than anything, IMO. Good luck to you!
- Dec 14, '11 by racs09_RNI'd stick with the 4th ed and get another book on practice questions if you could..
- Dec 15, '11 by Elle_GueriraAs echoed by the above posters, don't bother getting the 5th edition if you already have the 4th. I used the 4th ed. when I studied for the NCLEX and still passed. Good luck!