SATA questions. need motivation too. help:(Register Today!
- by alc143 Apr 17As I've noticed, the recent test takers had taken so many SATA questions in nclex. I'm so scared coz this is my weakness, if you missed one correct answer then you're wrong. am i right? my exam is originally scheduled on april 24th but i had it moved on may 4th because i think that im not ready yet. , my drive for studying went down recently. I don't exactly know why, as far as i can remember i was so anxious and stressed about the exam, and now i can barely my study hard. any advice that you can give me. I've been reviewing for more than a month now, been focusing on content and questions at the same time, but i haven't covered everything yet.
any advice? hellppp
- 6,148 Views
- Apr 18 by SirMiggyburnout maybe? ..Ive been feeling the same way. on and off..try doing some questions 20-50 questions before you start studying.it works for me sometimes.
- Out of 85 questions when it shut off, I had 60 SATA! They are STILL my weak points and I cried during and after my NCLEX only to find out I passed three days later. You can do it! Be confident in yourself and practice, practice, practice! Good luck!
- Quote from darreltonSATA are bonus points???? Who told you that??sata in actual nclex i think are bonus points the more u get them the more u wish its going to be another sata, dont stress ur self too much because sata in actual exam are alot easier as long as u know the background ull do just fine cheer up!
- Apr 18 by jeanprz86I've seen at previous threads that when doing SATA questions to focus on answering them with true and false , any other advices on that ????????
- Quote from jeanprz86Answer as best as you can. In NCLEX it's not right/wrong. It's what's the BEST out of these choices. So no. True/false wont do much.I've seen at previous threads that when doing SATA questions to focus on answering them with true and false , any other advices on that ????????
- Apr 18 by jeanprz86thank you