A Retake Test Taker Need a Study Partner from CaliforniaRegister Today!
- by Meimpress Jun 27Anybody from Lancaster, CA would like a study partner for RN-NCLEX examination, please email me. I like to study in person. Even though I studied so much, I did not pass my NCLEX for the first time. I have studied Kaplan coursebook, Saunders, PDA, Kaplan 2011-2012, NCSBN 5wks, 35-page study guide, Mosby Comprehensive, etc. The computer stopped at 75 questions. I am getting the "bad" pop-up. Friday will find out for sure. This is so devastating for me. I cannot eat, I cannot sleep, I cannot stop crying
- Jun 29 by suntan5163hi! i'm so sorry to hear that. we are on the same boat, i failed mine on jun24. hope you're feeling better. i really tried to just forget about everything for a week and now i'm all better. i'm ready (though not willingly..i know it's bad :c ) to bounce back next week and start reviewing again. i want to take it in 45 days goodluck buddy, we got this!! ps i'm from new york. come move so we can study together hehehe! goodluck!!
- Jun 29 by jen11GNhey meimpress, i saw the pm u sent me but the site wont allow me to respond back unless i have 15 posts. i dont understand but regardless, dont feel bad. I took mines for the second time on june 26 my computer shut off at 190 questions and i really thought i had passed this time and i didnt. i was crying so much, the first time i took it, it also shut off at 75. i used the PDA book, saunders, and did questions from pearson and mclex 3500. i am also looking for a study partner but im all the way in miami, fl. Im trying to set up a new routine and im waiting for the letter in the mail so i can see what my weaknesses were during the exam. DONT GIVE UP!!!! we can do this. i want to retest again on AUG,12.
the website isnt letting me respond to your messages. idk why. but you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or jennifer.m.dufresne@facebookLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jun 29 : Reason: ToS Facebook links not permitted
- Jun 29 by JustBeachyNurseAs per site terms of service free members must have 15 quality posts to access the private messaging system.
A reminder to all this is a highly indexed public message board read throughout the world. Keep this in mind when posting personal information such as names and email addresses. You are doing so at your own risk.
- Jun 30 by mali_santizo
- Jul 7 by MeimpressHello mali_santizo...I sent you a private message, did you receive it?
- Jul 7 by daddyangelHi i failed for 3 attemps and then i had my baby boy. now im studying again for my 4th attemp. Hopefully i will pass this time .
- Jul 8 by MeimpressHello daddyangel....please think positive because you are not alone. We all are trying to pass this monster test and I know that we all will become nurses one day. It doesn't matter if we take this test 20 times, what matters the most is we are TRYING & FIGHTING to become registered nurses. Have faith in yourself and I know you will just fine. When you receive the "failing" letter from the BON, look at your weak areas then work from there on. I have 4 weak areas and I have been concentrating on my weak areas. The rest I have above the passing level. Which state are you in right now?
- Jul 29 by MeimpressAnyone wants to study with me? I m going to retake my second attempt in September. We are here to help one another. We all will pass, it's just matter of time. I live in Antelope Valley, CA. We can skype or study in person. Reply to this post or send me a private message in regards to this. Thank you :-)