Result Lost In MailRegister Today!
- by kcmlim304 Sep 30, '09I took my NCLEX RN exam in Pasadena last September 11, 2009. My friend took it the same time and day with me. She got her result on Sept. 25 and she failed. I live near her house and I never got mine. So i called the CaBON and they told me that they had already mailed the result in the correct address (they verified it with me) on Sept. 24. So, I should have gotten my result in mail by today but still didnt. Is there any other way to know the result other than waiting for the mail? Do you think I should call the CaBON again and ask for the result or to mail me a new one? This is really starting to feel like a torture. Btw, i dont have a ssn so i would know it through the verification system.
- Sep 30, '09 by KAYBDT6Check on your state board website for official result.
- Sep 30, '09 by kcmlim304I think I won't be able to see my name on the board's website because I don't have a ssn
- Sep 30, '09 by Silverdragon102No CA will not post your results as you do not have a SSN. I would give it a bit longer before asking the BRN to repost your results.
- Sep 30, '09 by JesusandMaryhelpYes CA BON will not desplay your result on the website bc you dont have ssn. My friend was in your position last few months, she doesnt have a ssn too, but she got hers after 3weeks waiting.
So i advice you to wait a little, definately you will get it, where you didnt they will repost it to you.
- Oct 1, '09 by bodz01since they already mentioned about sending your results, YES, it's okay to ask for your results through phone.
- Oct 1, '09 by Silverdragon102As far as I am aware CA are not allowed to give results out over the phone
- Oct 1, '09 by cebuana_nurseWhen I applied for VT BON, I didn't have SSN, so when I failed, the official results was mailed to me after 3months. Unfortunately, they sent the official results to the Philippines so I have to ask for another copy. I suggest to wait for a little while. Have you tried the PVT already? It's more reliable to know if you passed or failed. Good Luck!