- 0Has anyone ever tried Remar Review? If so how do you feel about? Did it help you with NCLEX? I've failed NCLEX twice & just need some advice.
- 0Quote from kemifairHave you taken the ACTUAL review where she tutors over the phone or have you just watched her YouTube videos? I think those are great & she mentioned that in about 2 weeks she'll have a video review that you can purchaseThe videos are great and they are straight forward.
- 0Quote from RNGRAD12I'm really really thinking about giving it a try. Remar Review Facebook page had comments from people & they were good.I just found Remar Review yesterday and was wondering the same thing If its worth it and if anybody pass the Nclex with the help of this review?
- 0Let me know how it goes I also took the NCLEX in Jan and I didn't pass I have the hurst and Kaplan but still didn't work for me and all my money went to those reviews. I need a new study plan and I guess start all over again from the beginning. I did buy from her the quick facts 2.0 so hopefully that would help guide me
I wish you luck and we will be RNs soon!!
- 0Quote from RN2BEESOONThanks so much & yes we will be RN's I definitely will let yoy know how it goes. How do you like the Quick Facts book? I also,considered Hurst. Did you like Hurst?
I have not received yet because I just ordered it yesterday..
The Hurst is good but just the videos were too long or should I say it took me awhile to get through
- 0Quote from RNGRAD12Ok I got you, I'm considering Kaplan but unfortunately I can't afford Hurst, Remar & KaplanI have not received yet because I just ordered it yesterday..The Hurst is good but just the videos were too long or should I say it took me awhile to get through