reapplication for nclex examRegister Today!
- by michaRN Apr 30, '08how once you register for pearson vue for reapplication, your BON will send you your eligibility?for how long?thanks
- Apr 30, '08 by Silverdragon102Doesn't take long at all as they already have assessed your stuff, proably looking at a couple weeks. They may not send it out if they require a wait 45 or 90 days and it hasn't passed so you can't re sit too early
- Apr 30, '08 by michaRNthank you for the reply, do they give me 1 year eligibility?because i dont think i can sit as soon as possible i need to prepare properly for the second time around. I dont want to be a failure again.
- Apr 30, '08 by gwafuh_rneligibility?i mailed my reapplication l;ast april 5,i have received my eligibility last week of april..
- Apr 30, '08 by gwafuh_rni havent applied my att yet..hehehe!!! i have enough knowledge but im not yet ready to take the exam..