PVT Trick says that I "previously passed"...is this right? - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 29, '11 by tccrruthI got the same message today "The canidate has previously passed the exam". Am I ok???
- Sep 29, '11 by WilburcccHi everyone, I took the exam today and tried the pvt trick and got the a pop up saying "The candidate has previously passed this exam. A new appointment cannot be scheduled." I hope this is real and not tricking my eyes... I have two days to find out the validity of this pop up for my situation... All I have to do now is to "pray, hope and don't worry." a quote from Padre Pio...
- Sep 30, '11 by at_ronalyn14Quote from tccrruthi got the same message before and yesterday I found out that I passed. Congrats future RNI got the same message today "The canidate has previously passed the exam". Am I ok???
- Oct 1, '11 by rose22Hiii guys
yesterday(sept 30) i had my exam i also got the same pop up stating that "the candidate has previously passed this exam".A new appointment cannot be scheduled .i'm worried is it a positive message?? .waiting for my quick results on monday.
- Oct 1, '11 by troxPearson vue trick is the truth. I officially became a registered nurse as of 0146 today.
- Oct 1, '11 by car27I took my NCLEX RN this morning ..shut off at 75 questions....I got the same "passed" message today at about 1230...hope this accurate!!!
- Oct 1, '11 by rose22do the pearson provide quick results on sunday?? waiting for some replies
- Oct 2, '11 by car27i was also wondering if "quick results " are available today(sundays)...wasnt sure if i was looking in the right place but saw a message "your exam results are not available at this time."....i guess ill keep checking...
- Oct 2, '11 by LvntoBsn11So i got the new pop-up... I just took my test on saturday, What I had thought was... they catched on and decided to trick everyone with this new one. But reading all the above has made me very happy! thanks for the info
- Oct 2, '11 by rose22I got the quick results on sunday morning Finally i became an RN