yeah.. i didnt took cgfns exam either.. CGFNS exam
is not needed in IL. BUT, they do need CES (credentials evaluation service).
*FYI cgfns offers 5 services namely:
1. certification program (which is the CGFNS EXAM)
2. credentials evaluation service
3. visa screen
4. credentials verification service for new york state
5. international consultants of delaware
*if you're applying in IL, they need the CES REPORT.
take time to read their requirements..read it very CAREFULLY
* you havent applied for CES yet. you need to apply for that.
* documents should be sent to CTS (continental testing service) and not to IDFPR. where did you send your documents? in CTS or in IDFPR? once they recieve your application form, you'll recieve a letter telling you what are the documents you still need to submit.
*you havent submitted the fingerprint reciept to them too. have you submitted a fingerprint card and a fee to any fingerprint vendor in IL? (example Identix)
*you can do these application process on your own.. without any help from an agency. are you sure they already send your application to CTS?
*you can email CTS and ask them if they recieve your application.
*yes you can take TOEFL or IELTS after the NCLEX.