Please help.. Nclex pn tomorrowRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Please help.. Nclex pn tomorrow in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hi, I graduated about 3 months ago from a technical high school. Somi got my high school diploma...by passingnclex Oct 8, '12Hi, I graduated about 3 months ago from a technical high school. Somi got my high school diploma and my nursing certificate. im 18... and im taking my nclex tomorrow. I feel confident but nervous. I graduated with the florence nightingale award i just dont want to fail and have to study all over again! :/ any suggestions? Those who took it.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=791007©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 630 Views
- Oct 8, '12 by passingnclexForgot to say ive studied ALOT and did ATI
- Oct 8, '12 by eggladyAre you talking about LPN boards? 3 months after graduating high school, or your CNA test? Did you go to nursing school? Your post is a bit confusing..
- Oct 8, '12 by passingnclexYes, I was in a technical high school. I'm taking the nclex pn boards tomorrow!
- Oct 8, '12 by roser13Quote from passingnclexYour high school is an accredited nursing school?Yes, I was in a technical high school. I'm taking the nclex pn boards tomorrow!
- Oct 9, '12 by passingnclexIts a technical high school. Its called lorenzo walker technical high school in naples fl.